Last update: March 1, 2021.
MAVIS INVERSIONES XXI, S.L.
Calle Marbella 59, ch, P.
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 40591, Folio 157, Page M-720377
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website https://mavisgourmet.com (hereinafter, the website) owned by MAVIS INVERSIONES XXI, S.L., with registered office at Calle Marbella 59, ch, P. 28034 Madrid and Tax ID B-01610963, (hereinafter MAVIS or the Owner) duly registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, Volume 40591, Folio 157, Page M-720377.
Access to the website is free of charge except for the cost of the telecommunications network connection supplied by the service provider contracted by the Users.
Using this website implies you are a User and that you have accepted all the terms and conditions of use included in this Legal Notice.
Users are advised to carefully read this Legal Notice on a regular basis, as the conditions of use herein may be subject to change.
Some services accessible to Users through the website may be subject to special conditions which, where appropriate, will replace, complement, and/or modify this Legal Notice; accordingly, any special conditions must be accepted by the User before the corresponding service can start. MAVIS reserves the right to unilaterally modify the terms and conditions of use of this website. Any change in this regard will be published in a visible way on the website so that the User can read it before visiting the site.
3. Browsing, access, and security.
This website has been designed to support Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Chrome browsers.
The Owner is not responsible for damage of any kind which may be caused to Users by using other browsers or different versions of browsers than those for which the website has been designed.
Access to this website is done in a secure environment (https), so the information transmitted is encrypted.
4. User’s obligations.
4.1 Obligation to use the website properly.
This website’s conditions of access and use are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the User; in general, any action that may be to the detriment of MAVIS and contrary to this Legal Notice is prohibited.
The User undertakes to use this service without engaging in activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that infringe the rights of MAVIS or third parties, or that may damage, render useless, overload, or deteriorate the website, or prevent it from being used properly by other Users.
4.2 Content request.
The User shall refrain from making requests for content offered through this website using equipment or procedures other than those made available to them, other than those indicated on the website, or other than those normally used on the Internet (provided that they do not impose a risk of disabling the website and its contents).
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorised purposes is prohibited. Such use specifically includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1) Any form of violation of third party rights (right to privacy, right to one’s own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Using this website’s contents to carry out any type of advertising, such as sending unsolicited e-mails (spam) or similar communications.
3) Introducing computer viruses, defective files, or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or change the contents or systems accessed through this website in an unauthorised way.
The information on this website is current as of the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify, or delete information on this website. Users are advised to access this web page for possible updates from time to time.
6. Intellectual property.
All the information contained in this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights included in Spanish Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996 of 12 April, which approves the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to MAVIS or its licensors. Therefore, any act to reproduce, distribute, transform, communicate in public, or transfer in any way, all or part of the website’s content (or any object that can be protected under intellectual property regulations) is expressly prohibited.
The website’s contents in full and all content available through the Owner’s products and services including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound, and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement (the “Content”) are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved. No part of this website’s content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted, or sold, in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Owner’s prior written consent. Provided that the User is entitled to use the website, the Owner grants a limited license to use and access the website and the website’s Content, and to legitimately download the Content for personal and non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and intellectual property warnings are kept intact. The User may not upload or republish any Content from the website on any Internet, Intranet, or Extranet site; furthermore, the User must not integrate the information into databases or compilations. Using the website’s Content in any other way is strictly prohibited.
This website’s Content must not be used for public dissemination or commercial purposes, and it must not be modified without the Owner’s prior written consent.
All trademarks, logos, and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of MAVIS or third party companies. Using any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation on industrial property is expressly forbidden without prior consent. In particular, trademarks, trade names, business signs, names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Owner may not be used.
Information regarding the cookies used on this website, as well as the options to modify or remove cookies, is available through the “Cookies Policy” channel at the following link: https://mavisgourmet.com/politica-de-cookies/.
The User can configure their browser to prevent the creation of cookie files or to warn them when this occurs. The website can be accessed without the need to activate the options relating to the cookie files, although this may prevent security mechanisms for exclusive services or certain services that require greater security from working properly. As a general rule, the purpose of the cookie files on the website is to facilitate the User’s browsing.
Users who wish to add links from their own websites to MAVIS’ website must comply with the conditions detailed below, in addition to any applicable legislative requirements:
1) The link will only link to the home page or main page but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
2) It shall be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that surround this page or allow the display of content through Internet addresses other than those of the same and, in any case, when they are displayed together with content outside it so that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in Users about the true origin of the service or contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of MAVIS; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement shall be made from the page that introduces the link about MAVIS, its employees or the activities carried out by MAVIS.
4) In no case, it will be expressed in the page where the link is located that MAVIS has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that, in any other way, sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) It is forbidden to use any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive mark of MAVIS within the sender's website except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by MAVIS and provided that in these cases, a direct link to the MAVIS website is allowed in the manner set forth in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the Law and may not in any case provide or link to its own or third party content that: (i) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or incite the use of any kind of content that is not in accordance with the law.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that MAVIS subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of MAVIS in view of the place, content and theme of the sender's website.
In any case, MAVIS reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their removal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The User will be solely responsible for the infringements that may be incurred or for the damages that may be caused to third parties by the improper and illegitimate use of this website.
MAVIS shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone faults or disconnections of this electronic system, caused by causes outside of MAVIS corresponding to delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or other electronic systems.
MAVIS does not guarantee the accuracy of content provided by third parties that may appear on this website, nor is it responsible for the consequences that may arise in this respect.
Likewise, MAVIS is not responsible for the contents, products ,or services that can be viewed directly or indirectly through links on this website, except in the cases foreseen in article 17 of Law 34/2002 of 12 July on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services. Users must inform MAVIS if they consider that there is a linked site containing illegal or inappropriate content.
The links do not necessarily mean that there is a relationship between MAVIS and the individuals or entities who own the linked sites; furthermore, they do not mean that MAVIS recommends, promotes, or identifies with the statements, content, or services provided through such sites. MAVIS reserves the right to unilaterally remove links from its website at any time.
MAVIS is not aware of the contents and services of the linked sites, and therefore, it may not be held responsible for any damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error or ineffectiveness thereof or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to it.
MAVIS is not responsible for the “cookies” that third parties may install on the User’s hard drive.
If you wish to contact MAVIS or clarify any doubts or queries you may have, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write to MAVIS INVERSIONES XXI, S.L. at Calle Marbella 59, ch, P. 28034 Madrid.
The User expressly accepts that communications can be sent by e-mail.
13. Jurisdiction and applicable law.
The terms and conditions governing this website and all relationships that may arise therefrom are safeguarded by Spanish law.
Any disputes relating to the access or use of this website shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts that correspond by law.
MAVIS INVERSIONES XXI, S.L. 2021© All rights reserved